If this repair is not of an urgent nature, please fill in the maintenance request form located in your tenancy packets, or online under the Property Management Tab.
Definition: Urgent Repairs are serious problems affecting safety or security of the property, or failure of any essential service or appliance. Items that are classified under a urgent repair are as follows:
- Burst Hot Water Service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service appliance
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Serious fault in lift or staircase in the rented premises.